Thursday 25 February 2010

California



(a photo of the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk I took last time I was over)


Leaving tomorrow for California. I'll only be over for a few weeks, and I'll be posting any goodies that come my way (there's always such good roadkill in Cali what with all the cars and driving that gets done).

Jack's going to be holding down the fort in my absence so if you want to buy a pigeon foot pendant, or borrow stuff for shoots don't worry---
Any taxidermy orders however will have to wait until my return.

I feel like such a tourist in my mother country... It's been over a year and a half since I was back so if anyone can recommend some fun shit to do/places to go in San Fran or LA, let me know!

1 comment:

..... said...

Im fashion student and Im in love with your work :) congrats. kisses