Thursday 4 February 2010

Disney Happy Happy

Here are some images of a commission I've just finished for someone who wanted some shields made up like ones I have made previously for art exhibits.

The only catch? Instead of having creatures snarling and gasping off the face of the shield, this person wanted them to have "Disney happy happy faces".

Never one to dodge a challenge, I was happy to oblige.

After months of trying to source all the right critters (who knew it would be so difficult to get a hold of a duck with it's feathers still intact?)
and going through a few duds
(rotten duck x2 anyone? two words: mouldy tongue)

I have finally finished them, and they are going to be shipped out Monday Morning!




Aren't the shields delicious colours? Expect to see more like this...

1 comment:

Amy said...

This are amazing! LOVE those colours. Oh, to have the money to commission you to do this for me...