Sunday 21 February 2010

PIGEON FOOT PENDANT



Today I met up with a good friend from my Saint Martins days...

The ever-so-talented-and-witty Tom Hauser!

What joy... coffee... cake and chatting was had! *Sigh*

We were even able to mix in a bit of business with pleasure, which I thought I might share with you...

Tom bought one of my pigeon foot pendants, and I thought it would be good to indulge my readers in some more images of the pendant, as well as some images of the packaging
(because beautiful packaging turns me on, so I thought it might just do the same for you? No? Oh well...).

Close-up of Pigeon Foot... it measures roughly 64mm x 24mm


Here it is in it's little black organza bag with black drawstring ribbon...


Then it's put into it's little 100% recycled box, filled with shredded waste paper...
(not of the fecal variety mind...)



The official sheet with your edition number on it (out of 100)


I LOVE sealing wax! Urghhhhh... SO satisfying!


And, here it is... ready to go... in it's also very satisfying/tactile clear pack.

Now, there are still quite a few pendants left for the taking... so get in touch!

With only 100 editions, these little beauties aren't going to last long...

Mmmmmmmmm... tasty packaging...

4 comments:

Amy said...

These are so awesome and the packaging is just gorgeous. It makes such a difference when it feels all special!

I can't afford one but I will be blogging about you on Monday. x

Unknown said...

Hi ! I'm french and i'm an art student. I would like to say to you that i love what you did ! My uncle is a taxidermist and since i'm a little girl i love to stay into his laboratory to see and discover all these dead animals which come back to a second life with the taxidermy. Your work give a new impulsion to taxidermy and art it's incredible you inspire me, carry on !!!

Patricija said...

are these measurements right???? if yes than thats a VERY large pigeon :D what are the right ones? I really like them!

Reid Peppard said...

Hey Patricija---

HA--- good call! What can I say? I'm an imperial girl... the metric system still throws me. Those should be mm not cm! I'll fix that now.

Thanks --Reid