Monday 26 April 2010

Nine London: Hot


All images © Nine London

I get people borrowing stuff from the Vermin Collection
All. The. Time.

Most of the time it's the same old thing... pretty girl wearing rat looking
confused/angry/uncomfortable.

From my first meeting with Minna and Elliott (talent behind production company Nine London), I knew this was going to be a different kettle of fish.

These guys are so fresh and outgoing, with such crazy innovative ideas, I knew that this time I could look forward to getting some really fab photos back.

Check these bad boys out:










Loves it Loves it Loves it!

All images © NINE LONDON 2010

Images by NINE LONDON
Accessories: RP/Encore
Photography: Barry Craske
Make up: Rhea Le Riche
Model: Ruth Seager


1 comment:

kendal croix. said...

very cool photos.