Wednesday 6 October 2010

INTERNS WANTED:





It's that time again!


This time around I'm looking for people interested in working 2 days a week (possibly more) up until January!


www.SlikoMat.com
image from Smithsonian Institute Archives


Please get in touch if you have experience working with jewellery ie: filing and finishing silver, and would like to gain first hand experience in a very small studio working directly under me!

Unfortunately I still can't pay, but lunch will be provided as well as copious amounts of tea/coffee and biscuits!

Applicants will be eager to learn, good with their hands, and adapt well to a variety of roles and tasks.

Please e-mail info@rpencore.com with a CV and Cover Letter!

Please note: I do not teach taxidermy as part of my internship program.

I am accepting CVs up until the end of October, and will be conducting interviews the first week of November.

I look forward to hearing from you--- X Reid


No comments: